Central Board of Secondary Education 10th & 12th (CBSE) Result 2017:-
About CBSE Board:
The CBSE is known as Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi was established on 3rd November, 1962.The CBSE was given its present name ‘Central Board of Secondary Education’ in the year 1952. The Board was reconstituted in the year 1962 when its jurisdiction was extended. CBSE Board is known as the best board of education in India. Various schools are affiliated with the Central Board of education. The Central Board of Secondary Education (abbreviated as CBSE).
The main objective of the CBSE Board is to impart best quality higher education to the eligible students of the State who complete their 10th/ 12th Examination. Central Board of Secondary Education basically instituted to achieve certain objectives such as:
- To define appropriate approaches of academic activities to provide stress free, child centered and holistic education to all children without compromising on quality
- To propose plans to achieve quality benchmarks in school education consistent with the National goals
- To organize various capacity building and empowerment programmes to update the professional competency of teachers
- To encourage schools to document the progress of students in a teacher and student friendly way
- To analyze and monitor the quality of academic activities by collecting the feedback from different stakeholders
- To make Education a tool of social and economic emancipation through Vocationalisation of Education.
- To impart Teacher Training / Refresher Courses to update the knowledge skills of the lecturers.
- Shift of focus from academics to marketable skills, by introducing professional and specialized courses in emerging areas such as Computer Science, Graphics, and Tourism etc.
- To make intermediate education accessible to all sections of the society
To provide adequate facilities for educational and professional advancement of socially and educationally backward communities. To achieve universalisation of education at both elementary and secondary levels by providing burden less quality education through joyful learning and to provide basic infrastructure coupled with safety and security for the well being of the students. Some vision which should be implemented is given below…
- The CBSE envisions a robust, vibrant and holistic school education that will engender excellence in every sphere of human Endeavour.
- The Board is committed to provide quality education to promote intellectual, social and cultural vivacity among its learners.
- It works towards evolving a learning process and environment, which empowers the future citizens to become global leaders in the emerging knowledge society.
- The Board advocates Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation with an emphasis on holistic development of learners.
- 100% literacy
- The Board commits itself to providing a stress-free learning environment that will develop competent, confident and enterprising citizens who will promote harmony and peace.
- Updated curriculum, dedicated teachers, healthy teacher-student ratio and a single board of education for all schools.
- Develop the study material with latest knowledge applicable in practical life and value oriented.
- Creating a climate of voluntary compliance by the stakeholders by observing the Rules and Regulations in letter and spirit.
- Framing the curriculum at various levels in a synchronized manner to enable the student to learn in a stress free environment.
- Sending a satisfied client may it be a student, parent, public in general or an employee of this organization.
Type of Exam
- Central Board of Secondary Education Conducted two type of Examination which is 10th and 12th. Central Board of Secondary Education conducted the 10th and 12th exam in Hindi and English language. To provide universal access, equity, quality at primary, upper primary, secondary and higher secondary level Examination.
The CBSE Board is known as Central Board of Secondary Education. The Board will be conducting the 10th examination two times in a year. That means the board conducts half yearly and Annually Exam Both Exam is directed by the Central Government a year. The CBSE Board conducts both type of exam 10th and 12th Annual and Yearly Exam.
- 12th examination means Higher Secondary Examination is examined by CBSE board as an half yearly and annually examination wise. Central Board of Secondary Education has introduced the semester system in Class X and Class XII for a comprehensive evaluation of the school education system and promotion of education among the students. The Exam being handled by the Board as follows and also conducted Vocational Course…
Result published date CBSE
- CBSE 10th Result 2017⇒ Nowadays in everyone’s life education becomes more important. In our life, 10th exam contemplate as most important exam where the CBSE Board declare the news about the board 10th result by getting the permission letter. Those Students who are check here the CBSE Board 10th Results 2017 have reached to the exact place. We are here to share all the information about the upcoming examinations. CBSE 10th Result 2017 – CBSE New Delhi is going to declare CBSE Board 10th Results 2017 online at official website of the board i.e. “cbseresults.nic.in.”
- The CBSE 10th Result 2017 is expected to be declared on 30 May, 2017 and all CBSE results will be announced by the last week of May 2017.This exam result is also known as the CBSE Class 10th Result 2017. After the exams have been conducted candidates who have appeared in the examination can search for the CBSE Board 10th Result 2017 on the internet. Exact date will be declared very soon so Keep follow the official web site properly.
- CBSE 12th Result 2017⇒The CBSE 12th Result 2017 examination for all streams such as Science, Commerce & Arts This year, the CBSE Class 12 Result is expected to be announced for all regions together on 21st May, 2017 @ 12PM. The candidates can check their results by roll no., name. The scores of this examination will decide the future of the candidates and they will be able to get admission in one of the best colleges in the state.
- It is true that 12th Board result plays a major role in their career life & candidates are eagerly waiting for their result all the time. Candidates those who are waiting for CBSE Board Higher Secondary Result 2017 can check the official website for their result cbseresults.nic.in. Exact date will be declared very soon so, keep follow the official web site properly.