SEBA Result 2017 – Assam Board Class 10th Result 2017 . The Assam Board Class 10 Examination 2017 results would be declared June 2017. The Assam Board of Secondary Education (SEBA) had conducted the 10th class examination on March 2017. The Assam Board 10th class examination was completed by end of March.
Assam Board Class 10th Result 2017
- Students can also access their Assam Board Class 10th result through SMS- www.resultsassam.nic.in To view the Assam Board Result 2017, candidates can send SMS.
- As per the reports, Assam Board is recognized as the largest examining body in the World and around 3 million students appear for the examination every year.
- Todays Assam Board of Secondary Education SEBA class 10th results 2017 were available over the official website and students were also offered a facility to get their results via SMS.
- Important updates for Assam Class 10th Examination results 2017 includes: In a conversation with authorities in has been disclosed that the Assam Board Class 10th Results would declared on June, 2017 (Not yet confirmed).
- Along with this the official website reveals that the Class 10th (Class X) Board Examination 2017 Results is likely to be announced on June 2017.
SEBA Result 2017
- The Assam Board of Secondary Education (SEBA) Class 10th Results 2017 has published on official of Assam Board Results portals. Assam Board Class X Result 2017 available only for those students who gave the Assam Board examinations 2017.
- The Assam Secondary Education Act, 1961 (Assam Act, XXV of 1961) was passed to provide for the establishment of a Board of Secondary Education to regulate, supervise and develop Secondary Education in the State of Assam. The Act came into force with effect from 29th January, 1962 with the publication of Government of Assam, Education Department Notification no. 159/61/37 dated 29/1/1962.
- Thus the Board of Secondary Education, Assam (popularly known as SEBA) came into existence on14 March, 1962. It started functioning with the conduct of 11 year H.S.S.L.C. Examination of 1962. Under the provisions of the Act the Govt. of Assam constituted the Board with Sri S.C. Rajkhowa, D.P.I., Assam as Chairman and Md. N. Islam, Inspector of Schools (Central Assam Circle) as Secretary.