cbseresults.nic.in 2017 Class 10th Result 2017. CBSE Board X Std Result 2017 Zone Wise (Delhi, Ajmer, Allahabad, Patna Region (Bihar & Jharkhand), Chennai and Panchkula Regions) Class 10th Result. CBSE (central board of secondary education) affiliates all schools approved by central government of India.
Central Board of Secondary Education, 10th class Examination (CBSE) Result 2017:
- CBSE Board known as Central Board of Secondary Education famous to conduct various education examinations and provide certificate according their qualification. The CBSE is known as Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi was established on 3rd November, 1962.The controller of the examination also conducts board examination in all over Indian state to all children. CBSE of Education Board conducted 10th class examination. Central Board of Secondary Education is the board which takes the exam of 10th class in the all state and responsible for conducting the exam and then publishing the results on time. The CBSE board was formed with a spirit and vision to improvise and organize the education system of all India. It conducts the various examinations and prepares the syllabus for all level students. And one of them 10th class exam. The Board will be conducting the 10th Examination two times in a year. CBSE Board holds many responsibilities as promotion and development of secondary education in all the state. It is completely responsible for conducting 10th exam twice in a year i.e. Half yearly and annually. The students completed their exam successfully.
The board conducts final examination every spring for All India Senior School Certificate Examination (AISSCE) for class 10 and 12. Over 12 lakh students appeared on CBSE 10 examination. The examination is being conducted at a total number of 300 schools and 78 centers.
cbseresults.nic.in 2017 10th Class:
- cbse.nic.in Class 10th Result 2017 CBSE Board X Std Result 2017 Zone Wise (Delhi, Ajmer, Allahabad, Patna Region (Bihar & Jharkhand), Chennai and Panchkula Regions) Class 10th Result.
- The stress level was seen low among the students after writing the paper. The students seems quite satisfied with the question paper .The CBSE class 10 results 2017 are about to be declared soon.
- As the cbseresults.nic.in 2017 Class 10th Result 2017 to declared soon the students are seen to be in bit stress as the grades of the CBSE class 10 results 2017 will scale there admission into science, arts ,commerce.
CBSE Exam Results
cbseresults.nic.in 2017 Class 10th Result 2017
(Chennai & Trivandrum Region) Result has been announced check cbseresults.nic.in
For results of CBSE class 10 CBSE has made a special arrangement to allow students to check their respective results on the website www.results.nic.in. CBSE class 10 results can also be received through SMS (short message service).
cbseresults.nic.in 2017 Class 10th :
cbseresults.nic.in 2017 Class 10th Result 2017 Zone Wise (Delhi, Ajmer, Allahabad, Patna Region (Bihar & Jharkhand), Chennai and Panchkula Regions) Class 10th Result 2017.
It’s a human tendency to experience a little spell of stress before the results to be declared as it is a big and important turn of the student’s career. CBSE class 10 results can also be accessed through the interactive voice response system (IVRS). Fate of over seven lakh students all over the country will be sealed as the CBSE class 10 results 2017 will be declared. I hope all the students come up with flying colors.
- CBSE 10th Result 2017 – CBSE New Delhi is going to declare CBSE Board 10th Results 2017 online at official website of the board i.e. “cbseresults.nic.in.” The CBSE 10th Result 2017 is expected to be declared on 30 May, 2017 and all CBSE results will be announced by the last week of May 2017.This exam result is also known as the CBSE Class 10th Result 2017. After the exams have been conducted candidates who have appeared in the examination can search for the CBSE Board 10th Result 2017 on the internet. Exact date will be declared very soon so Keep follow the official web site properly.
Few Statistics of previous Results:
|Year||Over All Pass Percentage %||Boys %||Girls %||Appeared students|
|2017||99.06 (Expected)||99.47 (Expected)||97.71 (Expected)||10,22,453 (Expected)|
The base of above table, numbers of appeared students were 7, 91,294 and result percentage was 98.76 in the year 2015. While we are Explain about the year 2016 for the same things, then the appeared student’s numbers were 9, 40,228 and percentage of the result 98.87. Every year, like the numbers of students are increasing, then result percentage is also increasing. This year, it is reported that around 4, 10, 22,453 students appeared in the exam and expected that the result percentage will reach till 99.06.Girls result percentage always good compare than boys.
How to check the result in online:
- Step 1 Visit the official website of CBSE Board at www.cbseresults.nic.in or www.cbse.nic.in.
- Step 2 On the home page open the examination section tab will be given.
- Step 3 Now click on all regions will be given.
- Step 4 Now open the Result of CBSE Class X 2017 link will be provided, click on it.
- Step 5 Now enter your roll number or seat number and then submit on it.
- Step 6 Result will be check on school wise, school code, region wise.
- Step 7 Save it, take print out of it for future purpose.
How to check result via SMS:
Not everyone has access to the internet, these apps allow the student to register in advance and receive the exam result automatically on their mobile via SMS in real time. And also the students who do not have the internet connectivity option, especially for the candidates of villages now can check their results with the help of their mobiles, they just need to send a text message for this, one needs to type his/her roll number and text the same to a number that will notify by the board later on.
- The second method of checking 10th results is through SMS. By sending an SMS, the students can easily get their class 10 results declared by the board. The students need to enter their name, hall ticket number and the school and send it to the specified number. You can then receive an SMS wherein you can check out the result. This is very simple method which is introduced in the state by which result can be viewed by sending SMS. The Central Board of Secondary Education will issue the SMS Numbers at the season of the assertion of results. SMS – Type CBSE10 ROLL NO and send the SMS to 543216 (MTS), 57766 (BSNL), 54321 (Indicom and Docomo), 5800002 (Aircel), 5207011 (Airtel), 9212357123 (NIC) and 50000 (Vodafone) to obtain results. So always follow the official site properly for getting more information about the process of result.
- The board is expected to be declared the CBSE 10th examination 2017 Results in Month of May 2017. Once the results get declared, after that mark sheets are distributed among the students. CBSE Board the student’s state that who have appeared for the state 10th board exams can finally access their Results and marks sheets by simply following the official site www.cbseresults.nic.in. This is as soon as they are officially declared. CBSE Board Class 10th Secondary Exam Results 2017 with Mark Sheet Name wise and School wise Released. So, to have all the needed information, it is better to follow the official site of the board and on the other hand keep visiting this space as we will also be posting all the live updates related to the exam Results and Marks sheets.
- For future context Students can check their results and download or print a copy of the same. However, the printed copy of Result mark sheet is not considered valid for admission to higher education institutions. Therefore, students, as well as parents, are requested to procure the official result certificate issued by the CBSE from concerned authority.
CBSE Board Get Duplicate 10th Lost Certificate or Mark sheet:
- Due to the lack of care today it is too general that the any candidates have lost their 10th/ 12th Documents/Mark sheet/ Certificate. Why you getting stress dear student. Central Board of Secondary Education will endow the lost certificate when you call to the board via yourself presence or your information about the lost document serial number. If you have doubt in marks that you have obtained in any Subject after that you may adduce application for the re-evaluation.
CBSE 10th Board Grading System 2017:
The grading system for the CBSE Board Results will be available on the official notification. The aspirants can follow our web portal for latest updates. See the below table to know more about CBSE 10th Board Grading System.
A1 – for 91 to 100 marks (grade point is 10)
A2 – for 81 to 90 marks (grade point is 9)
B1 – for 71 to 80 marks (grade point is 8)
B2 – for 61 to 70 marks (grade point is 7)
C1 – for 51 to 60 marks (grade point is 6)
C2 – for 41 to 50 marks (grade point is 5)
D –For 33 to 40 marks (grade point is 4)
E1 – for 21 to 32 marks (no grade point)
E2 – for 00 to 20 marks (no grade point)
How to Calculate Percentage for One Subject?
- Percentage of One Subject = Grade Point of the Subject multiplied by 9.5 . Example: If candidates get an A2 in Hindi and his Grade Point are 9. Then the estimated percentage will be 9 9.5 = 85.5 % in the subject
How to Calculate Overall Percentage?
- Overall Percentage = CGPA multiplied by 9.5 . To convert your CGPA into the percentage, you need to multiply it by 9.5. If a student gets a CGPA os 8.2. So, multiply it by 9.5: 8.2 x 9.5 = 77.9 Therefore, with a CGPA of 8.2, your percentage stands at 77.9.
How do I check online CBSE Class 10th Result 2017
How do I check online CBSE Class 10th Result 2017